“Userization is the concept of taking a user-first approach and making technology accessible with experience-first principles. It is about making technology user-centric, rather than making people technology proficient. Digital Adoption Platforms (DAP) with the help of nudges and step-by-step guidance make the use of the software easier and empower users to succeed.”
Users first, Technology second
Userization is the idea of making software work for each individual user, the way they need i it to. It is about making technology more accessible for the user. Userization makes it simple and intuitive for the user to act, collaborate, and complete tasks in a seamless manner. According to Everest, “Userization focuses on making technology user-centric, rather than making people technology proficient.”
DAPs help enterprises userize their software. In this paper, Everest says that Digital Adoption Platforms (DAPs) fuel userization in the following ways:
- Real-time guidance and intelligent nudges for end-users
- End-user analytics to understand adoption, build user cohorts and segments, analyze engagement, identify friction points, and more.
In this paper, get insights into:
- What is userization?
- What are the key business outcomes of userization for enterprises?
- What are the benefits of userization for end-users?
- How to leverage digital adoption platforms (DAPs) to drive userization.
Download the paper →